Read Across America Day: Celebrate Dr. Seuss and Reading!

Read Across America Day is a nationwide reading celebration that takes place annually on March 2—Dr. Seuss’s birthday. Across the country, thousands of schools, libraries, and community centers participate by bringing together kids, teens, and books, and you can too by incorporating my Dr. Seuss QR Code Read Aloud Listening Centers into your classroom.  Here is a list of the included books and a link to my TPT page to purchase this resource.

Stories:
Fox in Sox
Cat in the Hat Comes Back
Lorax
Oh The Places You’ll Go
Green Eggs and Ham
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Purchase today!

Horton Hears a Who

On Beyond Zebra
The Tooth Book
Hop On Pop
Happy Birthday to You
The Sneetches
And To Think I Saw It On Mulberry Street
Horton Hatches the Egg
Sleep Book
If I Ran the Zoo
Yertle the Turtle
The Foot Book
Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?
If I Ran the Circus
I Can Read With My Eyes Shut
Amazing Alphabet Book
What Pet Should I Get
Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
The Butter Battle Book
Wacky Wednesday
Cat in the Hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment